List of Changes in Kerio Control 9.1.0 Release Candidate
* Improved Application Awareness performance
* Added user exceptions to SafeSearch
- Fixed: RADIUS authentication didn't work for domain users
- Fixed: several stability issues
List of Changes in Kerio Control 9.1.0 Beta
+ Added Application Awareness
+ Added configuration files backup to MyKerio
+ Kerio Control can now upgrade automatically in given time interval
+ Added SafeSearch
* The static IP address assigned to a VPN client is now enforced, only one client is allowed
Kerio Control 9.1 adds traffic analysis on the application layer. Kerio Control recognizes thousands of applications in the local network. Based on the analysis, you can allow or deny certain applications, such as Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Skype, Internet radio stations, YouTube, Pandora, and Netflix. You can also reserve or limit bandwidth for those applications.
The application awareness is available under the Kerio Control Web Filter license.
Content filtering and bandwidth management rules in Kerio Control may change their behavior in connection with the new application awareness.