New to Kerio Connect 9.0 Beta
- Server-wide filtering rules: mail-filtering rules can be applied to both incoming and outgoing messages as the messages are routed in addition to the rules than can be applied as they arrive at the user's mailbox.
- Remote Server Upgrades: save time with the convenience of upgrading Kerio Connect remotely through a browser.
- Audit Logs: a new log file has been added to track user logins with details such as the client being used, the IP address connecting, the mailbox and the username.
Changes to deployment requirements
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 or higher is required. (Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8 and version 9 are no longer supported)
- Office 2007 or later is required. (Office 2003 is no longer supported).
- Version 9 will be 64 bit only. (previous 32 bit versions will still be supported).
- Apple Mac OS 10.8 or higher is required. (OS 10.6 and OS 10.7 are no longer supported)
Version: Kerio Connect 9.0.0-16 beta 2
Changes since Kerio Connect 8.5.2:
- Added IPv6 support for services in Kerio Connect - listening on IPv6 addresses.
- Added Server-wide filtering rules for both incoming and outgoing messages.
- Optional attendees are visible in calendar events created by the auto-scheduling functionality.
- Fixed occasional crashes during SQLite database operations.
- Fixed the Certificate Signing Request formatting.
- Standard ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange is now disabled by default for TLS.
- Fixed occasional freezing of Account Assistant on running applications check.
Kerio Connect Multi-Server
- Fixed couple of issues during backend role deployment.
- Incorrect sender host address in mail log fixed.
- Fixed User migration between backends.
- The 'maximum number of messages per hour from one IP' restriction in SMTP server settings is working now.
- Fixed MySQL server periodically restarted in some circumstances.
- Fixed incorrect hostname in the server role setup dialog.
- Managing resource calendars fixed.
- Fixed couple of security issues.
Kerio Connect Administration
- New Audit log file for tracking all user logins.
- IPv6 support.
- Server-wide filtering rules for both incoming and outgoing messages.
- Remote server upgrade is now possible from web administration.
Kerio Connect Client
- Kerio Connect Client has new modern design.
- New unified toolbar for all views (emails, calendars, contacts etc.).
- New interface for tasks.
- New interface for notes.
- New popup event editor in calendar view.
- New information panel in calendar view for invitation.
- Folder tree is now more compact.
- Reply, reply all and 'more' don't scroll when reading through a long email.
- Pull 'forward' out of "More" options and put at top of email msg.
- Kerio Connect Client push notification mechanism stability improved.
- Fixed Signing/encryption of emails hang in some cases.