TSplus e Microsoft Patch – release 184.108.40.206
La nuova versione di TSplus risolve i problemi di compatibilità con Windows 10
13/06/18 coretech Update
TSplus informa tutti gli utenti che, in seguito alle nuove patch rilasciate da Microsoft, si sono verificati alcuni problemi di compatibilità con le versioni 1703 a 64-bit di Windows 10 (KB4284874).
La nuova release di TSplus appena pubblicata risolve questi problemi di compatibilità e, per chi ha acquistato la Software Maintenance, il server si aggiornerà in automatico su tutti i PC Windows 10 connessi ad internet.
Di seguito vengono elencate le novità della versione 220.127.116.11:
- Compatibility fix for Windows 10 version 1703 64 bits due to KB4284874
- Web Portal / Mobile App: fixed bug if application path started/ended with double quotes
- Client Generator: "Use Gateway" checkbox renamed to "Use Load-Balancing" for clarity
- Connection Client: added code to try harder to avoid this warning: "The publisher of this remote connection can't be identified. Do you want to connect anyway?"
- Free Certificate Manager: if you use this feature to get a HTTPS certificate on Web Portal, then this certificate will now also be configured for the RDP protocol connection itself. This avoid this warning: "The identity of the remote computer cannot be verified. Do you want to connect anyway?"
- TSplus app for Windows can now be rebranded for our partners
- [Security] TSplus Web Portal now uses the POST action to send parameters to the server, thus encrypting everything when using HTTPS. All connection clients have been updated to use this new action by default.
- [Security] TSplus Web Portal now limits the number of failed logon attemps. After 3 logon attemps with a bad password in less than 15 minutes, the user is locked and cannot connect for the next 30 minutes. These number are configurable in TSplus\Clients\www\cgi-bin\hb.exe.config
- [Security] OpenSSL and related dlls have been updated to their latest version
- [Security] Existing sessions web listing can now be disabled in AppControl.ini To do so, add the following line in the [Security] section of AppControl.ini: disable-existing-sessions-web-listing=yes Please note that this will prevent the Load-Balancing "Sticky Sessions" feature to work.
- HTML5: fix for Chrome with cursor. When user was leaving browser with cursor, then moved cursor back to browser, and has catched the browsers edges/borders then browser began to display that cursor even when continuing to move over canvas-rdp area, which looked ugly.
- HTML5: fix for latest Windows 10 update which could cause web server to hang.
- Web Server: added support for upcoming Java11