A new version of Kerio Operator has been release today. It is a minor release that includes some visual changes to the user interface of the administration and to the desktop and mobile applications. The icon in the logo used for Kerio Operator has been changed to a phone image along with various defect fixes.
As Kerio Operator has evolved with more softphone applications (mobile and desktop) it has become more visible to end users. The product icon is being updated to more clearly reflect the product as end users view it - as a phone system.
Please ensure that the new logo is used in your own marketing materials.
Version 2.5.4 March 29th, 2017
+ Added feature
* Improved/changed feature
- Bug fixed
! Known issue /missing feature
+ New services for call parking and unparking.
+ RTP packetization is now configurable and is by default set to static in order to address audio dropouts on some snom phones.
+ SMTP configuration allows to configure asender name.
* Change of product logo.
- Improved stability of the web server.
- Improved stability of asterisk.
- Transferring acall to an occupied parking position should not interconnect the remote parties.
- Firmware upgrade support for snom 305, 315, 345, 745.
- Invalid usernames from directory services cannot be imported.
- Fixed call encryption for snom m300.
- Fixed restoration of network settings from abackup.
- Fixed sending of PDF files when the creator is "Pages".
- Phones should not display "s" on the screen after acall transfer.
- AMI events SetVar and Newexten are filtered.
- Fixed call permissions for transfers initiated by aclient of aTAPI driver.
- Added more permissions to the call manipulation permission. It should no longer be necessary to use Full Control.
- Recordings of parallel calls between the same numbers are no longer lost.
- Default music on hold should be played when acall is put on hold by aqueue agent.
- Page service beeps once all extensions are dialed.
- Delete local voicemail when configuring not to store messages locally.
- Reload the Phones screen after changing provisioning modules.
* Kerio Operator Softphone for desktop and web renamed to Kerio Phone.
* Voicemail usability improvements.
- Re-register acomputer call when changing networks.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.